Recently remodeled, this beautiful luxury home in historic High Hampton offers everything your family and friends could want in a mountain getaway. Accommodating up to 10 guests, the home features 4 bedrooms plus a bonus bedroom, and each has its own en-suite full bath.
Located near the top of a quiet road within the prestigious Sheep Laurel neighborhood, the home’s exquisite setting gives you premier views of the iconic Rock Mountain, Chimney Top and Big Sheepcliff mountains .
Two covered screened porches, one on each floor, with one featuring with a stacked-stone gas fireplace, and another a quaint gas stove, inspires you to relax and take in the breathtaking mountain scenery during several seasons throughout the year, and the open covered deck on the main floor invites you to relax and enjoy the cool mountain breezes and al fresco dining.
The lower level screened porch also features a full outdoor kitchen and seating, and even a swing, for additional relaxing and dining options.
The home’s classic design by architect Allen Brown reflects an attention to detail that emphasizes comfort and convenience, including:
- Beautiful custom furnishings throughout the home, which offer a luxurious ambiance of light and airy timeless mountain elegance, accented by old beams and skylights in the vaulted ceiling, and hardwood flooring on the main floor.
- Gourmet open-concept white kitchen features upscale appliances,
- Taj Mahal quartzite counters and tumbled marble backsplash.
- Stacked stone indoor gas fireplace in the great room on main floor.
- Located on main floor, you will find a Master bedroom and en-suite bath with a king bed.
- Two guest bedrooms, each with a queen bed and en-suite bath are located at the other end of the home on the main floor, which offers privacy for all guests
- On the lower level, you will find the incredible Man Cave, featuring an 82" smart TV and plenty of seating for viewing sports or binge-watching your favorite movies or series. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in this room, for extra guests.
- The lower level is where you will find an additional queen bed guest room and en-suite bath, which features its own private entrance to the lower-level screened porch
- Last but not least, the bonus room, with its own en-suite bath, is where you will find a bedroom with two twin beds.
- The gently rolling and cleared back yard has a path that leads to the horse pasture, and you can often hear them as they run and call to each other while in residence.
- Plush new carpeting is located in all bedrooms, and beautiful tile is found in the baths.
- A spacious attached garage accommodates one vehicle.
Weekly rentals only for weeks including major holidays, and will be preferred throughout the year if requests are received for the same time period. A four-night minimum is required.
Sorry, a No Pets policy is in effect at this home, given that some of our rental guests suffer pet allergies.
And since we are not interested in the party-like-a-rock-star market, we choose to restrict rentals of our home
by groups of single (marital-status) guests to those who are a minimum age of 26.